Signup to the Mailing List

Subscribe to the mailing list

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Introduction

To kick this off properly, an introduction and some links. My name is Michael Unwin, I go by the producer name "Niwun" and I make electronic music, mainly Drum and Bass but also Hip Hop, and a few other styles like Dubstep. I'm from Perth in Western Australia, the most isolated capital city in the world but the premier city in Australia for bass music and culture. An interest in rhythms, groove and textures of sounds characterises the way I approach making music.

The purpose of this blog is twofold. Firstly, to give anyone that is interested a way to keep up to date with my music. Secondly to share my knowledge about the process of making music, ranging from the technical to tips on workflow, creativity and so on.

You can connect with me on various sites and social networking platforms, where you can also find some of my music:


If you would like to find out more about me, below are links to a couple of interviews:


And finally if you like my music enough that you want to buy it, you can do so using the following services:


Stay tuned, i'll be updating regularly with quality material. 

Cheers, Niwun.

No comments:

Post a Comment