Signup to the Mailing List

Subscribe to the mailing list

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Upcoming Guest Article

I've mentioned before on this blog how a friend of mine who produces a variety of electronic music has taught me many, many useful techniques and skills for processing audio and more.

That friend produces under the alias S.E.B! and is both a trained sound engineer like myself, and someone who provides private tuition for those who want to learn how to produce electronic music. As a result of this and the fact that he has been producing for a very long time, he is extremely adept at creating a well balanced mix. Balanced in the sense that that is both loud, as well as punchy and clear. He seems to be able to easily emphasize depth while retaining maximum impact, these all being things that many producers, including myself, struggle with from time to time. I've asked S.E.B! to provide some of his valuable insight for readers of this blog within the next week or so. Please check back shortly to peep the article.

In the meantime you can connect with S.E.B! using any of the following:


Alternatively if you already follow me on Soundcloud, there is a link to his Soundcloud on my profile, on the left hand side of the page in the information section.

No comments:

Post a Comment