Signup to the Mailing List

Subscribe to the mailing list

Monday, 23 February 2015

On Hiatus

As any regular readers of this blog would be aware, there hasn't been a whole lot of activity on here of late. I've decided to take a break for a while, not because I have nothing to say but because I've found it difficult to get into a state of creative free flow recently. It is my belief that part of this is due to being overly conscious of my creative process, not allowing me to make decisions as instinctively and intuitively as I would like. I am experimenting with leaving the blog and other similar avenues alone for a bit to see if this is part of what is making me overly conscious of my own processes. I will be back with more weekly articles towards the middle of 2015. Until then any content will be minimal.

Good luck with whatever musical endeavours you are pursuing and feel free to follow me in all the usual spots. See the right hand menu for links to my Soundcloud account, Facebook and more. You can also contact me via private messgae if you feel that way inclined using the same links.

Niwun.

No comments:

Post a Comment